We’ve caught up with the lovely Lisa from SEE WANT SHOP again and asked her to pick her favourites from Styletread’s new season collection. With an eye for fashion and an impeccable sense of style, Lisa gives us the scoop on what shoes she’s loving and wearing this summer season.
Here Lisa styles the Maori by Sofia Cruz – she looks so gorgeous she has inspired us to embrace this little espadrille too!
Q & A:
1. What encouraged you to become a blogger? What have been the highlights and stand out events of your blogging career to date?
I became inspired whilst on a overseas holiday, I started sharing photos on social media and it just grew from there. Highlights have been getting to go on some beautiful amazing holidays which I will treasure forever.
2. What is your favourite shoe trend for summer? And how would you style it?
I love the espadrille, simple and classic. Paired with an oversized tote, wide brim fedora and a beautiful cotton shirt dress.
3. What are your top three summer shoe picks from Styletread?
4. Looking forward to next winter, what are you excited about? What is your “must-have” shoe for Winter 15?
I am excited about seeing where I end up, that is the beauty of blogging, it is so unpredictable, you can never plan what will happen. Hopefully doing some amazing things with some amazing brands! I love the thigh high boot for next winter, I think it will be back bigger and better than this year. I definitely need to invest in a pair!
5. Who do you look to for style inspiration?
I love Kim Kardashian and Elin Kling.
6. Complete the following statements:
a. Favourite season…
b. Favourite fashion destination…
c. Favourite clothing item…
To stay up-to-date on all the latest by SEE WANT SHOP make sure you follow her on Instagram!